Terms & Conditions
CDG Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, we do not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of or reliance on any information, opinions, content and/or material held on this Website or made available in connection with this Website; or
interruption or delay in access, use of, or inability to use or access, this Website,
including but not limited to: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss of data; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; wasted management time; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and representations in relation to this Website, whether express or implied.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to your information technology, devices, computer programmes, platform, data or other proprietary material arising in connection with your use of this Website.
Username and Password
If you are provided with a username, password or any other piece of information in relation to your use of this Website, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any username and/or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time or otherwise in our complete discretion.
Your use of our website
You must not use our Website:
in any way that breaches any law, rule, decision, judgment or regulation, or that has any unlawful or immoral purpose or effect;
to transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material or similar communications;
to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, publish, post, distribute, disseminate, transmit, use or re-use any material or information which is inaccurate, illegal, defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, abusive, hurtful, hateful, threatening, inflammatory, harmful, infringing, pornographic, discriminatory, indecent, unsolicited, unauthorised, unlawful, objectionable or which may expose you or us to legal action or reputational damage; or
to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt others, or otherwise violate the rights of others.
You also agree not to:
advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this Website or to benefit commercially from its content; or
access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, any part of our Website; any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; any software used in the provision of our Website; or any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you use a feature of this Website that allows you to upload or post material, or to make contact with other users of this Website, you must ensure that all such contributions are compliant with applicable law and that they do not breach any intellectual property, privacy or confidentiality rights of a third party, or any legal or contractual duty owed to a third party.
The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
Any material that you upload to our Website will be considered non-proprietary.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any material posted by you or any other user of this Website.
When you are asked to provide information in connection with our Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. It may not be possible to provide you with the relevant services or information you require if you do not provide the minimum mandatory information requested.
Viruses and defects
We have taken appropriate steps to detect computer viruses but we cannot guarantee that our Website is free from malfunctions, defects, bugs and viruses; or that the Website will operate correctly and as expected, at any given time. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus, including without limitation any distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other materials.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, devices, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website and for protecting these with your own anti-virus software, firewalls and any other technical measures. We give no warranties as to the compatibility of our Website with your information technology, computer programmes and platform.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, and/or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, or which is otherwise malicious or technologically harmful.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in this Website, material published on it and material made available through it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
Subject to the limited exceptions set out below, neither this Website nor any part of it may be copied, reproduced, modified, publicly displayed, republished, distributed, extracted or reutilised in any form, without the prior written permission of us. Requests for permission should be sent to us via our Contact Us page.
You may make copies, print or download material published on this Website or made available through it for your own personal use, provided that you name the author and specify the source where the copy was taken from and you do not modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have copied, printed or downloaded in any way.
You must not use any part of the material held on our Website or made available through it for commercial or business purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Privacy and cookies
Links to this Website are not permitted without our prior and express written consent, which can be requested via our Contact Us page.
Termination of access rights
Cayman Distributors Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice.
Changes to this Website
We may update this Website from time to time, change the content at any time and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. As such, there may be times when this Website is unavailable for use.
Corona Island promotion – Retailer terms and conditions
1. Buy any 6pk Corona (Corona bottles, cans or Corona Light) at participating retail outlets and receive 1 entry for a chance to win.
2. One winner will be selected and is allowed to go with 1 companion.
3. The trip includes a stay at Corona Island from November 20th – November 25th, 2023 plus travelling time. Restrictions apply. Airfare, Hotel, meals and transportation included.
4. Promotion valid from August 7th – October 31st, 2023.
5. Passport and Visa are needed to travel.
6. All participants and winners must be 21 years or older, legal residents of the Cayman Islands and have a valid document to enter the US and Colombia.
7. There will be 1 winner with 1 guest.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for money and has no cash value. If the winner is unable to confirm, the prize is not transferable, and another winner will be chosen at random. Winners will have 24 hours to confirm attendance.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, the promoter at its discretion reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
10. By entering the promotion, participants agree to allow the promoter to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any entries that are lost, damaged, or delayed in transit. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize includes: Double accommodation on Corona Island Colombia, meals during the trip for the winner and companion, transportation from airport, accommodation and experiences. CDG, Blackbeard’s employees & relatives cannot participate or win. Staff and owners of participating stores are not allowed to participate or win.
13. All entrant data will be solely used for drawing purposes.
Privacy data policy